Experience the joy of living in an artist community.
Walking distance to the river, restaurants, craft beer, banks, churches and grocery stores.
Affordable homes and studio spaces available in established artist colony
of 200 artists in downtown Zanesville.
Properties are in need of all systems but bones, roofs and structure are sound & cleaned out. Real estate is available at low prices one hour from Columbus Ohio.
We are looking for artists to help build the arts community. The arts community is welcoming, inclusive, and collaborative.
- Must be able to purchase a building, storefront, or Victorian home which may not qualify for conventional mortgages because of repairs needed
- Must be able to borrow for rehab (line-of-credit is best) up to $70,000 or come up with it by inheritance etc.
- Must be able to support yourself in Zanesville OH. Most jobs are in fast food or health care, or you must be able to support yourself with art sales through internet or by gallery representation. Zanesville is NOT an art sales area.
- Must be interested in helping develop the arts in Zanesville area, cooperative attitude needed. No lone rangers.
- Small arts oriented Christian community is established. Associated with Immanuel Church www.immanueldowntown.org
Learn more about our community here.